A five-liter container of sterilizing concentrate materials costs
Mixed with distilled water at a ratio of one hundred liters of
distilled water per five liters
Certified by several international certificates
- Active chlorine: 0.046% Ph: 5.5
- It is an environmentally friendly water disinfectant that eliminates bacteria, viruses and fungi in seconds in contact environments.
- The product contains active chlorine (hypochlorous acid) and deionized water
- It does not contain alcohol, aldehyde, phenol, and ammonium
- environment friendly
- Like chemical disinfectants, it cleans from the roots without covering the surface
- No residue after use, no rinsing and washing required
- It is effective against biofilm and biofilm formation
- Multidirectional cleaning is non-toxic and has antiseptic property
- It has high oxide
- It does not harm the skin and human health and does not cause allergiestive activity even at low concentration
- It does not cause irritation, damage to the skin and burning eyes like chlorine
- It has a wide spectrum of antimicrobial properties, does not allow bacteria to form
- It provides fast and effective disinfection, leaves no residue, is non-corrosive, and removes existing wear.
- Eliminates bad and dirty odors from the environment. Does not damage walls, wood, plastic, glass, hard and delicate surfaces.
- Fresh, healthy and clean air